Working at SixSpeed Means
Thunderbuss Thursdays (yes, we created and named our drink cart)
Regular Ad League sport participation
Open, collaborative environment
We hire ambitious individuals who strive to produce the best work possible, growing and owning their role along the way.
Health, dental, vision and life insurance
Paid parental leave
Free parking – you’ll always have a spot near the front doors
Shower facilities on-site
Driven, genuine and ready to jump head first?
These are just some of the qualities we look for in a SixSpeeder. If you think you have the force and passion to move mountains, take a look at our openings listed below. Don’t see your dream job listed or any current openings? Shoot us your resume and any other information you’d like to share at email@example.com. We’ll be sure to follow up if your skills align with our needs.
You’ll collaborate. You’ll listen. You’ll identify business problems. You’ll implement solutions. You’ll work alongside all teams. We are looking for a candidate who isn’t afraid to wear multiple hats in order to help us continue building our digital team. You’ll be comfortable with fast-paced, evolving job expectations, and working to constantly push the limits of what’s possible for our brands’ user experience. SixSpeed is rapidly growing and those with an entrepreneurial mindset will excel.
The ideal Full Stack Developer candidate has between 1-3 years of creative agency experience. This person’s focus is to implement the functional aspects of projects while aligning with our creative team’s vision and the projects’ requirements. This full-time position requires inspiration and collaboration, which we believe benefits from a bustling office environment and face-to-face interaction. Therefore, the Full Stack Developer position will be on-site, alongside the Technical Director and digital team.
THE TASK AT HAND
- Create and maintain applications that suit our clients’ needs
- Enjoy working across the whole development stack
- Ability to convert client and team issues into implemented solutions
- Willing to work with all aspects of a website, application, or other technical solutions
- Be accountable for the technical aspects of projects, including participation in project scoping, estimates, requirements gathering and client communications
- Adhere to existing SixSpeed best practices, and participate in improving them
WHO ARE YOU
- 1-3 years of relative experience and a portfolio showcasing your work
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Works well in a team environment and respects and welcomes ideas from others
- Experienced with PHP based CMS’s and at least one PHP MVC framework
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experienced with version control systems
- Passionate for optimizing pages, images, scripts, and web services for scale and performance
- Strong grasp of engineering methodologies and best practices
WHO WE ARE
Driven, genuine, fearless, spontaneous, positive, and hardworking; these are the qualities we hold with the highest regard. We make ourselves indispensable to our teams by tackling challenges head-on and crossing the finish line together.
To apply, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Full Stack Developer Application”.
As a Copywriter, you’ll be tasked with taking on big, sticky challenges—tackling them with pen, paper and an open mind. You’ll not only have ideas that leap from the page, but the skill and discipline to craft them into copy that inspires action. You’ll speak to audiences through well-crafted ideas, with words and images as your closest allies. The ideal candidate has 3-8 years of creative agency experience, a proven ability to generate original ideas and the persistence to will them into the world.
THE TASK AT HAND
- Generate high-quality targeted ideas and copy in a fast-paced, team-centric environment
- Digest and understand technical product information and translate into compelling brand messages
- The ability to craft deep core insights that inspire and come to life as both short and long copy
- High level of polish in creating, pitching and selling work
- Consistent focus on details
- Translate a brand’s personality across channels
- Proactively self-organize with teammates to creatively solve problems
- Deliver copy to team in a timely and effective manner and meet all deadlines.
- Take feedback and direction from the team or client
- Project engagement from kick-off to completion
- Commitment to connecting people and brands in new and innovative ways
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Concepts ideas and executions to deliver the most effective and creative outcome possible
- Active engagement in success of project outcomes
- Crafts overall Brand/Project voice and tone
- Presents his/her ideas (internally and to client)
- Own their ideas and see them through delivery
- Achieved deadlines (no matter what) through all phases of the project
WHO ARE YOU
- 3-8 years as a copywriter in a brand advertising or marketing environment
- Owner of a strong portfolio demonstrating an ability to craft and build creative campaigns and solves with insight
- A critical thinker, detail-oriented, passionate, motivated, ambitious and resourceful professional
- Organized, open-minded, and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Has eyes and ears for spotting creative opportunity—both large and small
- Ability to concept and execute across all mediums
- Willing and open to the hunting/fishing space, including gear, guns, and ammo
WHO WE ARE
Driven, genuine, fearless, spontaneous, positive and hardworking; these are the qualities we hold with the highest regard. We make ourselves indispensable to our teams by tackling challenges head-on and crossing the finish line together.
To apply, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line “Copywriter Application”.