Working at SixSpeed Means
Thunderbuss Thursdays (yes, we created and named our drink cart)
Regular Ad League sport participation
Open, collaborative environment
We hire ambitious individuals who strive to produce the best work possible, growing and owning their role along the way.
Health, dental, vision and life insurance
401k match up to 4%, fully vested
Paid parental leave
Free parking – you’ll always have a spot near the front doors
Shower facilities on-site
Driven, genuine and ready to jump head first?
These are just some of the qualities we look for in a SixSpeeder. If you think you have the force and passion to move mountains, take a look at our openings listed below. Don’t see your dream job listed or any current openings? Shoot us your resume and any other information you’d like to share at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be sure to follow up if your skills align with our needs.
THE TASK AT HAND
- Generate high-quality targeted ideas and copy in a fast-paced, team-centric environment
- Digest and understand technical product information and translate into compelling brand messages
- The ability to craft deep core insights that inspire and come to life as both short and long copy
- High level of polish in creating, pitching and selling work
- Consistent focus on details
- Translate a brand’s personality across channels
- Proactively self-organize with teammates to creatively solve problems
- Deliver copy to team in a timely and effective manner and meet all deadlines.
- Take feedback and direction from the team or client
- Project engagement from kick-off to completion
- Commitment to connecting people and brands in new & innovative ways
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Concepts ideas and executions to deliver the most effective and creative outcome possible
- Active engagement in success of project outcomes
- Crafts overall Brand/Project voice and tone
- Presents his/her ideas (internally and to client)
- Own their ideas and see them through delivery
- Achieved deadlines (no matter what) through all phases of the project
WHO ARE YOU
- 2-5 years as a copywriter in a brand advertising or marketing environment.
- Owner of a strong portfolio demonstrating an ability to craft and build creative campaigns and solves with insight.
- A critical thinker, detail-oriented, passionate, motivated, ambitious and resourceful professional.
- Organized, open-minded, and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Has eyes and ears for spotting creative opportunity—both large and small.
- Ability to concept and execute across all mediums.
- Willing and open to the hunting/fishing space, including gear, guns, and ammo.