Working at SixSpeed Means
Thunderbuss Thursdays (yes, we created and named our drink cart)
Regular Ad League sport participation
Open, collaborative environment
We hire ambitious individuals who strive to produce the best work possible, growing and owning their role along the way.
Health, dental, vision and life insurance
Paid parental leave
Free parking – you’ll always have a spot near the front doors
Shower facilities on-site
Driven, genuine and ready to jump head first?
These are just some of the qualities we look for in a SixSpeeder. If you think you have the force and passion to move mountains, take a look at our openings listed below. Don’t see your dream job listed or any current openings? Shoot us your resume and any other information you’d like to share at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be sure to follow up if your skills align with our needs.
The ideal Junior Copywriter candidate has between 2-5 years of creative agency experience with a proven ability to generate original ideas for projects large and small in scope. They’ll have the ability to translate technical product information into compelling communication effectively and in a consistent voice across mediums—and the teammate mentality to create solutions at speed.
THE TASK AT HAND
- Generate high-quality targeted ideas and copy in a fast-paced, team-centric environment
- Digest and understand technical product information and translate into compelling brand communication
- Consistent focus on details
- Proactively self-organize with teammates
- Adds value as an insightful thinker curious about the world around them.
- Take feedback and direction from the team or client
- Commitment to connecting people and brands in new, innovative ways
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Understands and owns their work and role in projects
- Active engagement in the success of project outcomes
- Concepts ideas and executions to deliver the most effective and creative outcome possible
- Presents his/her ideas (internally and to client)
- Achieved deadlines (no matter what) through all phases of the project
WHO ARE YOU
- 2-5 years as a copywriter in a brand advertising or marketing environment.
- Owner of a strong portfolio demonstrating an ability to craft and build creative campaigns and solves with insight.
- A critical thinker, detail-oriented, passionate, motivated, ambitious and resourceful professional.
- Organized, open-minded, and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Has eyes and ears for spotting creative opportunity—both large and small.
- Ability to concept and execute across all mediums.
- Willing and open to the hunting/fishing space, including gear, guns, and ammo.
WHO WE ARE
Driven, genuine, fearless, spontaneous, positive and hardworking; these are the qualities we hold with the highest regard. We make ourselves indispensable to our teams by tackling challenges head-on and crossing the finish line together.