Working at SixSpeed Means
Thunderbuss Thursdays (yes, we created and named our drink cart)
Regular Ad League sport participation
Open, collaborative environment
We hire ambitious individuals who strive to produce the best work possible, growing and owning their role along the way.
Health, Dental and Vision insurance
401k match up to 4%, fully vested
Paid parental leave
Free parking – you’ll always have a spot near the front doors
Shower facilities on-site
Driven, genuine and ready to jump head first?
These are just some of the qualities we look for in a SixSpeeder. If you think you have the force and passion to move mountains, take a look at our openings listed below. Don’t see your dream job listed or any current openings? Shoot us your resume and any other information you’d like to share at email@example.com. We’ll be sure to follow up if your skills align with our needs.
- Helps drive client business and relationships as a supporting role
- Assists and/or runs smaller initiatives with clients in support of the team
- Assists with project leadership and coordination responsibilities for assigned initiatives to ensure flawless execution
- Assists with annual account planning and financials for assigned accounts
- Drives clear communication between the internal team and client
- Assists in organizing client needs and feedback
- Assists in project kick offs, account status, and debrief meetings with team
- Works with PM to help execute creative and production processes
- Assists with managing projects and process in an organized manner
- Supports team in client feedback and communication, routing information, assisting in gathering research, and gathering inputs for brief development and presentations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with ability to adjust to constant changing priorities
- Positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication, PR, or Marketing, preferred
- 1-2 years agency experience
This opportunity is truly unique. It’s integrated across two of our core teams which will give you two powerful experiences to submerge yourself in and push the boundaries of a traditional internship experience. At SixSpeed, we believe in close-knit teams who blend the lines between roles. If we had it our way, every employee (and intern) would have the title SixSpeeder. We’re setting the stage for your true SixSpeeder qualities to shine.
- Application Deadline: April 5, 2019
- Paid 16 Week Internship
- Start Date: May 2019
- 4th year undergraduate or 2019 graduate
- Marketing, Public Relations, Strategic Communication degree preferred but not mandatory