We're SixSpeed. We do Action.
SixSpeed is an integrated brand agency dedicated to building brand loyalty & advocacy.
We turn campaigns, content, and activations into transformational experiences that fuel passion and participation. Want to turn consumers into brand advocates? Capture their attention with an action, not a message. Successful brands, the ones people stand in line around the block for, know that every touchpoint needs to feel more like an experience rather than a megaphone. That's why our creative doesn't start with identifying the right message but instead the right action your brand can take to serve your audience.
As a Creative Director at SixSpeed you’ll be the driving force behind this ethos, coaching creatives, engaging integrated project teams, guiding clients toward successful outcomes at all points of a creative project. You’ll direct the development of original concepts, global campaigns, and brand actions, while overseeing projects through execution. Additionally, you’ll manage a team of creatives, aiding them in advancing their skillset, careers, and craft.
THE TASK AT HAND
- Lead the development of integrated campaigns and ideas for outdoor and active lifestyle brands in a fast-paced, team-centric environment
- Direct and shape work that is strategically sound, conceptually inspiring and creatively powerful to connect people and brands in new & innovative ways
- The ability to think beyond messaging and into brand actions when developing creative campaigns
- Maintain senior-level relationships with clients, acting as a strategic partner by demonstrating a deep understanding of their market, their business challenges and opportunities
- Partner with Account group to provide guidance, insights, and perspectives in support of client initiatives aligning our services with client needs
- Understand and translate clients marketing objectives, brand, consumer and competitive landscape to Brand group
- Inspire and motivate teams to create their best work
- Provide clear, timely, and helpful feedback to improve creative output and processes keeping work on budget and schedule
- Participate in new business pitches and presentations
- Directly manage, mentor and develop Brand group
- Advocate for SixSpeed through developing thought leadership and industry relationships
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Leadership, management, and mentorship of brand group members
- Successfully drives teams to ensure the objectives of creative brief are met or exceeded
- A firm understanding of how brand strategy influences creative and the ability to routinely direct teams to deliver work that is on strategy and positively affects business
- Owns the approach of pitching projects and ideas to clients
- Fosters strong, senior-level client relationships
- Strong partner to directors across all agency groups
WHO ARE YOU
- 5+ years as creative leader in advertising or marketing agency
- 3+ years as a direct manager responsible for growing direct reports and providing mentorship
- A critical thinker, passionate, motivated, ambitious, self-confident, efficient, resourceful, and professional
- Organized, open-minded, and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast-paced and creative environment
- A robust background with experience in leading teams to develop nationally recognized integrated campaigns and solving big problems for a wide range of brands
- Strong communicator that’s engaging, persuasive, inspiring and motivating to clients, team members and peers
- Ability to articulate ideas well; be resourceful and persistent in their execution
- Committed to creating high-quality work and building positive working relationships with all team members and clients
- Willingness and open to the hunting/fishing space, including gear, firearms and ammunition
- Able and willing to travel as needed
- Willing and eager to prioritize diversity and inclusion, especially when working with external and internal partners
WHO WE ARE
Driven, genuine, fearless, spontaneous, positive and hardworking; these are the qualities we hold with the highest regard. We make ourselves indispensable to our teams by tackling challenges head-on and crossing the finish line together.